I'm not a mama bear I'm more of a mama Llama shirt

I'm not a mama bear I'm more of a mama Llama shirt

The locally beloved llama was on his way to the Wizard Con at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland this past weekend. And how does one get to the Oregon Convention Center.

As the Oregonian reported, Caesar is known around the City of Roses as “The No Drama Llama.” He’s got someone to handle his social-media accounts. He’s got a website. He’s got personal assistants. And he and his handler, Larry McCool, also have got chutzpah. I'm not a mama bear I'm more of a mama Llama shirt.
While we appreciate that Caeser is promoted as ‘The No Drama Llama,’ and that he apparently was well-behaved during his ride, TriMet policy only allows service animals on TriMet vehicles,” Becker said in an email to the paper.
Service animal, according to TriMet Code Section 28.10(R), “means any guide dog, signal dog or other animal individually trained to perform tasks for an individual with a disability,” the paper reported. “Non-service animals – or ‘companion animals’ – are considered pets, which are only allowed on board in a closed carrier.”

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Merry anti Christmas Satan Claus sweatshirt

My your holidays be merry and Dwight Christmas sweatshirt

Patrick Mahomes II Christmas sweatshirt