I’m old Gregg you ever drunk bail eys sweatshirt

I’m old Gregg you ever drunk bail eys sweatshirt

Back in 2008 I went to a summer camp in Georgia called Firespark! Yes, with the exclamation point in place. I went again in summer 2009. I can’t look back on that camp with anything but fond memories, and have friends I made there nine years ago whom I still keep in touch with. It’s also where I shared my huge Joker and “Star Trek” obsessions and it’s where I finally saw the classic that should be required viewing.  I’m old Gregg you ever drunk bail eys sweatshirt. Firespark! is also where I discovered another popular character who still remains in our cultural zeitgeist — a character with a pink skirt, has The Funk in a box and an unnatural love for Bailey’s Irish Cream: Old Gregg.



I remember exactly when I first saw the Old Gregg video. At this summer camp we had classes we took, almost like college courses, but of course no grades and less stress. One of my courses was in the library computer lab, but it usually fizzled out into a time to solve riddles or watch YouTube videos. One day in 2008 as we were deciding what to watch, this girl named Alex screamed out, “We have to watch Old Gregg!”

 Get more here: https://icestork.com

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Merry anti Christmas Satan Claus sweatshirt

My your holidays be merry and Dwight Christmas sweatshirt

Patrick Mahomes II Christmas sweatshirt